2. Junior Event Exec
Full time positions available
Remuneration : RM1800 – 2500
How to apply : Email resume to hello[at]avante.com.my
Avante is a Youth Marketing Agency powered by young and talented bunch with a diverse line of products that are targeted to the Youth of Malaysia. We plan and execute winning activation campaigns (roadshows, talks and sampling) at campuses, schools, kindergartens and malls for our MNC clients. In line with our expansion and vision to be the Malaysia’s No. 1 Youth Marketing Agency, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Junior Event Executive to help us conquer the world!
- Responsible in setting up events (eg. roadshows, talks and sampling activities) including the direct organization, planning, coordination and management of promoters to deliver events according to schedule, target KPIs, budget and scope.
- Assist the Account Servicing Team to organize, plan and manage event components of all events, including hiring of promoters or emcees, training, props production, set-up, stocks management, logistics, light and sound, daily and monthly event reporting and KPI management.
- Responsible for identifying, liaising, coordinating and managing various suppliers and vendors.
- Plan and monitor event budgets to maximize quality of events at the most effective cost.
- Plan, monitor and strategize best methods with Account Servicing Team to achieve event KPIs on a daily basis.
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Management, Communication
Languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably junior executives or fresh grad with an interest in event management
- A result oriented, resourceful, organized, committed, fun-loving and creative individual who thrives in a small but dynamic team
- Basic salary, yearly performance bonus, allowances, EPF & SOCSO